Biała Podlaska, St. Anne's Church
St. Anne's Church, in Biała Podlaska, Poland is a Baroque Roman Catholic church. It was originally built in 1572, on the site of an earlier shrine, as a Protestant church dedicated to the Arianism doctrine. The Protestants were expelled in 1596 by Mikołaj Krzysztof "the Orphan" Radziwiłł. Between 1597-1603 it was rebuilt as a Catholic church, being dedicated to Saint Anne in 1603. The church is built in the shape of a Latin cross.
In a Flèche Katarzyna Sobieska, the sister of King of Poland and wife propreator of Biała Michał Kazimierz Radziwiłł, installed Crescent under a cross in memory Battle of Vienna.
Near church remain too:
- wooden vicar house "Wikarówka" in 18th century, roof shingle
- bell tower in 1765
- presbytery in 1750, wooden building line with bricks in 1803 year.
A/58 - 07.08.1956 y. and 19.11.1966 y.