Roger Waters in live - In the Flesh
In the Flesh – Live is a two-disc live album that captures performances from Roger Waters' three-year In the Flesh tour. It's also considered as the tour of the album "Amused to Death", because it's the first time he plays songs from that album.
"My view is that I've been involved in two absolutely classic albums – The Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall," Waters told Classic Rock. "And if you haven't got Amused to Death, you haven't got the full set. So this album – the live one, which pulls together songs from all three albums – hopefully redresses the balance." The album features selected songs from a number of Pink Floyd albums, Waters solo efforts and a new song "Each Small Candle".DVD
A DVD of the same title was also produced, and the two were released in a new package in 2006. A SACD featuring both stereo and 5.1 mixes was also released.
The material for the DVD was taken from a 27 June 2000 performance at the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon, while the double CD contains various recordings drawn from four performances in Phoenix, AZ; Las Vegas, NV; Irvine, CA and Portland, OR.
All songs written, composed and with lead vocals by Roger Waters, except where noted.
- Roger Waters – bass guitar, acoustic & electric guitar, lead and backing vocals
- Doyle Bramhall II – guitars, lead and backing vocals
- Andy Fairweather Low – guitars, bass guitar, backing vocals
- Snowy White – electric & acoustic guitars
- Andy Wallace – keyboards, Hammond organ, backing vocals
- Jon Carin – keyboards, lap steel, programming, acoustic guitar, lead and backing vocals
- Katie Kissoon – backing vocals, percussion
- Susannah Melvoin – backing vocals, percussion
- P. P. Arnold – backing vocals, percussion
- Graham Broad – drums, percussion
- Norbert Stachel – saxophones
Sources: wikipedia.org, timenote.info